Hormone Optimization Therapy for men
The Epidemic of Low Testosterone – It is estimated that nearly 50 million men in the US suffer from low testosterone. Studies have shown that low testosterone can have deleterious health effects, including cardiovascular disease, metabolic disorders, insulin resistance, obesity, and muscle wasting. Most men have a natural decline of testosterone by 1-2% every year after the age of 30.
Symptoms of Low-T
Symptoms of Low-T can occur at any age, and can include:
- Low Libido or sexual dysfunction
- Loss of muscle mass
- Poor sleep quality
- Increased body fat
- Poor recovery times
- Brain fog and forgetfulness
- Mood changes, including irritability, depression, and lack of focus and motivation
Do you have Low-T?
Take the Low-T Quiz
ADAM questionnaire about symptoms of low testosterone
(Androgen Deficiency in the Aging Male)
1. Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
2. Do you have a lack of energy?
3. Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
4. Have you lost height?
5. Have you noticed a decreased “enjoyment of life”
6. Are you sad and/or grumpy?
7. Are your erections less strong?
8. Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
9. Are you falling asleep after dinner?
10. Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
If you Answer Yes to number 1 or 7 or if you answer Yes to more than 3 questions, you may have low Testosterone.
Rediscover your best self with TRT
If you are suffering from symptoms of Low-T, Underground Strength can help. We will formulate a treatment plan to get you feeling your best again. Our providers will evaluate your labs, symptoms, and treatment goals to formulate a program tailored specifically for you. Our goal at Underground Strength is to help men restore the best version of themselves through optimizing hormone levels and eliminating the symptoms of testosterone deficiency.
What other treatments can be combined with TRT?
To optimize your results, we also prescribe nandrolone decanoate and oxandrolone when medically appropriate.
- Nandrolone Decanoate – used to treat issues such as joint pain and loss of lean muscle mass
- Oxandrolone – used to treat loss of lean muscle mass, promote fat loss, and treating high Sex Hormone Binding Globulin.